Wednesday, November 2, 2011

november goals - allison

we haven't really decided how we are going to break up discussing our weekly/monthly goals. so i think posting them with labels will work for now.

october31 - november 6:
track all food. no matter what. i use the daily plate. it's free. easy. amazing.
exercise at least 3 times this week for 30 minutes


november monthly goal:
by november 30, i will be on a schedule. i have serious issues with this. i think this might help with my weight loss goals. if i got up at the same time everyday. made the dinner on the family menu. work when i say i will. move my bum. all that stuff. my schedule will look like this: simple.
m-w-f: get up at 5-6 am. be at work by 7 am. ball/weight exercises at night.
t-th-s: get up at 5-6 am. cardio. work from home. spend some time with my boys.
su: rest

i will update each week on how that is going. so far, i am at least getting up before the sun rises. positive thinking is part of my LIFE goal ;)

1 comment:

  1. You amaze me. I just d on't have the drive to care about what I eat or if I exercise. I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete