Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weekend Update - Alison W

Here is a review of my week.

Monday:
Food - Stayed under my calorie goal of 1590. Had a green smoothie. No soda.
Exercise - 15 minutes weight lifting, 45 minutes Dynamics class (high impact aerobics)
Tuesday:
Food - Exceeded my calorie goal by 200 calories. No green smoothie. Had soda (diet dr pepper and diet pepsi)
Exercise - none
Wednesday:
Food - Stayed under my calorie goal by 200. Had a green smoothie. No soda!
Exercise - 60 minute kickboxing circuit (combo of kickboxing and cardio/strength training circuits)
Thursday:
Food - Went over my calories by 10. Had one can of diet coke. Had a green smoothie.
Exercise - none.
Friday:
Food - Stayed under my calorie goal by about 100 calories. No green smoothie.
Exercise - none.
Saturday:
Food - Too early to know if I'm under my calorie goal, but I'm off to a good start.
Exercise - 45 minutes of competitive soccer

And the best part: I LOST 5 LBS!!!!

So here are my stats:

Starting weight as of 11/1/11: 299 lbs
Current weight as of 11/12/11: 294 lbs
Total weight loss: 5 lbs

Here's to another great week!

2 comments:

  1. wow. i should show you my week. it would look like a big pile of manure. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! I love this blog! Way to go girls, what an awesome motivation.

    ReplyDelete